for my dads...


martha stewart weddings | summer 08

i couldn't think of a better time to post this then today! the editors at martha stewart weddings asked me to share with their readers one thing that i learned from my wedding. well, i was not afraid to break with tradition, that's for sure! i knew i wanted both of my fathers to walk me down the aisle right from the start. it was one of my favorite moments of the wedding (of my life really). here's a picture of the three of us. don't they look so handsome? :) happy father's day!


WEDDING PHOTOS BY RACHEL MCGINN

4 comments:

  1. lovely photos! how nice to have two dads to walk you down the aisle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Father's Day gift! I love the picture and the posting. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

hello there! thank you so much for taking the time to visit + comment! x

 
Pin It button on image hover